ATEST Releases Five Policy Briefs to Biden-Harris Transition Team
ATEST has submitted five in-depth policy briefs to the Biden-Harris transition team, each with detailed recommendations that outline how different federal agencies can work together for a whole-of-government approach on key areas of combating human trafficking.
The five briefs cover:
- COVID-19 Impacts on Trafficking
- Establishing a Strong Worker Rights Framework
- Recommendations for a Victim-Centered Approach to Immigration Policy
- Recommendations for Federal Law Enforcement Agency Victims Services Protocol and Policy Development
- Addressing Vulnerabilities to Labor and Sex Trafficking
The five thematic briefs complement ATEST’s comprehensive memo to the incoiming Biden-Harris administration, A Presidential Agenda for Ending Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking, which was sent to the transition team shortly after the November election.